FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you provide free quotes?
UMANG: Yes, Once the requirements are understood by the technical team, the time and cost estimates are provided. Usually if the understanding phase takes more than a week, then it could be chargeable.
2) What is the size of your organization?
UMANG: We are team of 40+ young, energetic and dedicated members globally.
3) What technologies do you work on?
UMANG: We have expertise on various technologies like Delphi, Java, PHP, Python, .Net, WordPress, Joomla and Mobile Technologies like Android, iOS, Phonegap.
4) Why should I outsource to UMANG?
UMANG: Firstly the simple fact that transparency in workflow, and development methodologies and protocols we follow makes us stand out from the rest. Our aim to delight the customer, more than just having a satisfied customer by giving more than expected, helps us have long term and committed customers.
5) How safe will be my project related information?
UMANG: We sign a NDA~ Non Disclosure Agreement which safeguards your information and maintains confidentiality.
6) What are your development costs?
UMANG: Our development cost depends on the technology, no. of resources and the time frame of the project.
7) How do we proceed after once we agree to the development pattern and commercial terms
UMANG: Once we agree to these terms, we sign a Service Level Agreement upon which the development work starts.
8) What are the development methodologies followed at UMANG?
UMANG: We have protocols in place at every stage in development, i.e Project Managements, Documentation, Testing, Deliveries and Support. Usually for Project Flow we use the waterfall or the agile way.
9) Where is UMANG’s offices in India?
UMANG: Our Head Quaters and Development Center is based in Margao Goa India.
10) Can we setup our offshore development center(ODC) at UMANG?
UMANG: Yes, The unique ODC model is a dedicated, customized and secure offshore software development center that is adapted to your IT and business practices, methodologies and culture. Your organization can have an extended workforce at UMANG.
11) What is the waiting period to start the project?
UMANG: Waiting period depends upon the technology and no. of resources required for the project. Usually it is between 2-3 weeks.
12) Can you provide developer(s) for long term?
UMANG: We deploy dedicated developer(s) on the project giving long term commitments.
13) Do you provide onsite development? Who bears the cost?
UMANG: We can provide onsite development based on the project demands. The travel and accommodation has to be provided by the client besides the perdiem.
14) Can you send your team to our office location to gather the initial requirement?
UMANG: Our business analyst can visit your office for the initial requirement gathering and familiarization of your legacy application or business processes.
15) How soon will be my inquiry be acknowledged?
UMANG: You will receive a email from our Business Development Team within 24 hours.