You have a project
• You will have to provide all the requirements, specifications, demo or any other documents about the project
• We will analyze the requirements, estimate the project cost and timeframe and offer you a quote for development along with our understanding.
• Once the commercial terms are agreed upon, we sign a NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
• We assign a project manager and a dedicated team of software developers and designers
• The development team is available via email, Skype, phone
• Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
• Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
• We carry out development. Organize Timely Review Meetings to give demo to the clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
• Organize a QA team of testers, who test the software
• The developer will fix any code imperfections and bugs as reported by QA team
• Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to deploy online
Coding & Documentation
Coding of an existing Application depends largely on the current code. UMANG would never claim that any methodology is appropriate for every project – methodologies change, adapt, and evolve, as the limits of each are found and new solutions developed. We can adapt to the coding style, whether it is Object Oriented or Procedural Oriented Programming.
Whenever we start coding on an existing project, we make impact analysis, to find out what would be the impact of addition of a feature on the current functionality as well as sanity of the code. We accordingly check for different solutions and then use the solution which would best meet the functionality as well as the code sanity.
The same is also documented for any future reference. So that any new programmer if has to join the project or takeover from another programmer then the knowledge transfer process becomes easier and faster.
Testing & Bug Tracking
We have expertise in Selenium, QTP, etc for the Web testing. But we do Manual Testing, and follow Waterfall methodology. For Bug tracking we use Google Docs or Microsoft Sharepoint.